Smith Bruer Advisors, LLC
d/b/a: Smith Bruer Advisors
- Analytical purposes: Analytical cookies allow us to recognize, measure and track visitors. This helps us to improve and develop the way our websites work, for example, by determining whether visitors can find information easily, or by identifying the aspects that are of the most interest to them.
- Usage preferences: Some of the cookies on our websites are activated when visitors make a choice about their usage of the website(s). Our website(s) then ‘remember’ the user’s settings preferences. This allows us to tailor aspects of the website(s) to the individual user.
- Session management: This type of cookie helps the website track internet usage. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device when your web browser closes.
- Functional purposes: Functional purpose cookies store information that is needed by our applications to process and operate. For example, where transactions or requests within an application involve multiple workflow stages, cookies are used to store the information from each stage temporarily, in order to facilitate completion of the overall transaction or request.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies store data on a computer for the duration of the period set within the cookie’s file, which is determined by the entity controlling the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years, or until manually deleted.
You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data; and
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
Each web browser has its own settings and preferences, so please consult your browser’s control options and user guide(s) as they apply to cookies.